At least 2 people have been killed and at least 70 have been wounded after a suicide bombing at a mosque in Peshawar. The attack took place during Zuhr (afternoon prayer,) sources say most of the victims were police officers. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Pakistan authorities on mosque explosion in Peshawar:
– At least 2 killed and some 70 wounded
– It appears to have been a suicide bombing
– Worshippers were engaged in afternoon prayers
– Most victims were police officers
– No on has yet claimed responsibility pic.twitter.com/ZTvKsMzops
— TRT World Now (@TRTWorldNow) January 30, 2023