According to the Arkansas State Police, three people have died and three others were injured and are still being treated after a slew of 11 shootings in the span of 26 hours in Little Rock.
Arkansas State Police released a list of shooting incidents:
- 1:53 PM, (Saturday, August 13th), at 4022 Frazier Pike, one wounded.
- 1:37 PM, (Saturday, August 13th), at 9401 Mabelvale Cutoff, no injuries.
- 7:20 PM, (Saturday, August 13th), one deceased at 900 block of South Rodney Parham.
- 12:58 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), one deceased at Frazier Pike & 3M Road.
- 2:39 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), one injured at Interstate 30 (eastbound) & 65th Street.
- 2:44 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), one injured at Interstate 440 (northbound) & near Springer Street.
- Shortly before 3 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), at least three shootings, beginning at Interstate 630 (westbound) near the Big Rock interchange, followed by an incident near I-630 & Shackelford, then moving toward the intersection of Markham Street and Bowman, no injuries. Shooters were reportedly in vehicles.
- Approximately 4 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), a shooting at 13111 West Markham, no injuries.
- 5:14 PM, (Sunday, August 14th), a shooting inside a convenience store at 6500 Mabelvale Cutoff, one deceased and one critically wounded.
Arkansas State Police say at around 5:45 p.m. Sunday, two people were arrested after a chase involving state police troopers. The two are believed to be connected to at least one of the shootings. Following the incidents today, special agents from the state police, along with detectives from Little Rock Police Department and Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office released a statement that they have “unified their efforts to share information and investigate all the shooting incidents.”